Monday 28 September 2015

Construction: Lesson Three - 28/09/2015



During today's lesson I carried on with the construciton on my magazines front cover. Last lesson I began adding various different titles and small details to the page. I have continued with this during todays class time and have manage to add the main article title to the page alongside the description.I ran into issues when adding the descriptive text onto the page as the writting was hard to read against the background image. I began to experiment with different colours, fonts and sizes but the writing was still very difficult to see. I then decided to add a shape behind the writing in order to make it more clear. This is something in which I did not wish to include on my page and I will look further into how I can chnage this and improve the look of my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment