Friday 25 September 2015

Construction: Lesson Two - 25/09/15







To continue the construction of my magazine, I carried on with putting together my front cover. I am still having issues with adding my chosen font to the pages but again, I hope this issue will be resolved soon and not continue to disrupt the making of my magazine. I began this lesson adding different aspects and titles to my page as seen in the screen shots above. I began by sizing the different shapes that feature on the page and placing them in the correct areas. I went on to edit the shapes by changing the opacity in order to gain my desired effect. I have begun to add text and subtitles to my page, remembering to think about different fonts, sizing and colours. I also began thinking about smaller details that could be added to my front cover during this lesson in order to make my work seem more authentic. I went on to add a published date and issue number underneath my heading. I may change the positioning of these features at a later date depending on how my construction continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment