Friday 2 October 2015

Construction: Lesson Five - 02/10/15


At this point during the production process, I have adjusted the my magazine in various different ways as I felt it needed improving. I have changed the title of my magazine as I believe that the original title 'Country Life' doesn't quite fit my brief of a regional magazine. I have decided to rename my magazine as 'Nottinghamshire Life' as I believe this title clearly shows that my magazine belongs within the regional genre. As I have focused my magazine on one area now, I have also had to change the content of my main article. Instead of focusing on dog walks all around the countryside, I have decided to dedicate the article to one dog walk within Nottinghamshire. The article will be the last in a series to feature in the magazine as I plan to set it out as a countdown over ten weeks, each week, looking at one new dog walk within Nottingham in order to reach the number one spot. I believe that making these changes will improve my work dramatically as it fits the brief better as it reflects a regional magazine much more clearly.


During this lesson I carried on with the construction of my contents page. I continued adjusting the spacing. I also began making the important changes to my magazine. I have begun re-writing my main article, this time about Nottinghamshire's best dog walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment