Monday 5 October 2015

Construction: Lesson Six - 05/10/15

After recognising the adjustments needed for my work, I began making the changes on my project. During this lesson, I have added my new title to the front cover in my chosen I adjusted the sizing and positing of the title until I was satisfied with the overall look. After, I continued with the rest of the page adding various different features such as the bar code and price. I have also added the subheading and description of my main article to the bottom left of my main image. I don't feel entirely happy with the positioning and overall look of the way the main article title and description has been set out so this is something in which I will ask about to improve when I come to get feedback from my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment