Friday 20 November 2015

Evaluation Draft: Question Four

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
Various different media technologies were used in my research process in order to display the information in which I had discovered. I have used different sites in order to present my work in effective and dynamic ways. I have used Prezi during this process as I need a way in which I could present a large group of information separately but grouped together under the same title. I chose to use Prezi as I felt that I could achieve this using the technology. I was able to present the information clearly and make it easy for others to understand my work and navigate through the different sections of analysis with ease. I used similar sites, such as PowToon for the same reasons. I believe that this worked well as I achieve what I was aiming for.

When creating my actual magazine pages, I wanted to make my work seem as authentic as possible so I aimed to create the highest quality images as possible to present in my project. I used a Nikon D3100 DSLR camera to take all of my original images. This allowed to me to create the desired effect. I went on to use Photoshop to edit my images before inserting them into my work. This allowed me to push my images even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment