Friday 20 November 2015

Evaluation Draft: Question Three

What have you learned from your audience feedback?
The feedback towards my final edits was positive as most liked the way in which my worked looked, as well as the subjects within the project. Most believed that the articles and content of the magazine was suitable for the genre of the magazine and the theme created through fonts, colours and images supported the magazine and the ancillary texts well. While most of the feedback was positive, there were still improvements pointed out by my audience. Some believed that the colour scheme used in my work was too dark and didn’t portray the right atmosphere. Others also pointed out that my magazine seem too up-market and would put off a large amount of readers. From my audience feedback, I have learned that even if I follow conventions and create my work in my highest possible standard, it will never appeal to everyone. Although some feedback was slighting negative and critical, I believe that my work appeals to the majority of my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment